Friday 12 September 2014

6 Ideas - unit 11

IDEAS:

  • A Story from your local paper:  Motorcycle accident? Horses spotted wandering free near railway crossing in Milton. 
  • A person you know: Alice Rush. Spina Bifida, a documentary about how Alice has dealt with her disease and he everyday life. 
  • Investigation into something you are interested in: Cambridge Canoeing: Canoeing, being a member of the cambridge canoeing club. Shots of me and my family canoeing. 
  • A place: Thailand. Thailands tourism and economy. The way the locals live and their everyday life.  Green screen - videos of thailand. Black and white videos and photos. 
          Fulbourn windmill: the upkeep of the windmill and its history. black and white photos of what 
          it used to look like and what it looks like now days.
  • An issue: Water Aid. Water shortage in Africa. Green screen - videos of children in Africa. Images aswell.
  • Autobiographical: My life - what I've done in my life. My families life. What we've all been through. Perhaps a documentary on my grandmother.  reminiscing about her life. Her interests and her hobbies.
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment